Performance and Wellness
Increase Your Well-Being
If you struggle with flexibility, range of motion, pain, balance, posture, or injuries, wellness care is for you. Performance and wellness is an all-encompassing practice that includes a variety of manual therapy techniques such as myofascial release, deep trigger point massage, and stretching. Wellness sessions are with a licensed therapist to reach your body goals. During a wellness session, you will be able to discuss your goals with your therapist. This may include what specific areas are causing you the most pain, tightness, or stiffness, plan of care, take-home stretches and exercises. We also focus on sports performance and recovery If you want to improve your overall health with short- and long-term goals, schedule a wellness session today!
PERFORMANCE AND WELLNESS SERVICES
We utilize a variety of tools and techniques that help us increase mobility, strength, and overall performance and wellness. Check out the following services currently offered:
Athletic Performance Training
- One-on-one individualized strength and endurance training.
- Focus on sports performance and recovery
- Sport-specific training in basketball, golf, running, soccer, baseball, softball, and many more.
- Return to sport training following an injury or pain.
Golf Training with out TPI Specialist
- Full body assessments and golf swing assessments.
- Individualized programs to help improve your game.
- Optimize your swing for more distance and better accuracy.
Assisted Stretching Programs
- DISCOUNTS FOR AGES 60+
- One-on-one assisted stretching with a therapist.
- Increase mobility, flexibility, range of motion and the overall health of your body.
- Compression boots, cupping therapy, instrument assisted soft tissue massage (IASTM), and much more.
- Decrease muscle aches, pains and soreness.
- Helps with muscle recovery after exercise.
- Decrease swelling following an injury, surgery, or lymphedema.